For up to date news for schedules and events visit our facebook page.
• Antique Tractor Display
• Book Sale at Library (10-5)
• Craft booths (Rules and Applications)
• People Mover Rides
• Nature Photo Contest: (ages 6-12 and 13 thru adult) Entries must be dropped off at city hall by July 24th (679-3904) (display in gazebo)
• Nature Drawing Contest: (ages 5-8 & 9-12. (same rules as above)
• Croswell Historical Tours by Susan Clarkson Saturday at 4:00 and 4:45. Pick up by people mover on corner of Wells & Howard.
• Share your “selfies” from or by the Swinging Bridge. Selfies can be sent via email to email@example.com or by visiting our facebook page. Remember to smile!
•“Sharacters” aka “Characters that Share”
On stage downtown. Call McEy at (810) 679-4298 if you would like to share a craft, share a talent, demonstrate something, share some plants or produce, a hobby, etc.
• Magic Show by Josh Sawdon (downtown from 12:00 to 12:45)
• Children’s Games (in park from 1:00 -3:00) No charge and includes Cotton candy, popcorn, helium balloons, games, etc.
• Princess Tea Party: 4:00 pm at the Community Center (next to Geiger Vet Clinic). (free!)
• BOPPING HEADS: Bring a friend or 2 and get your rock character on! You even get to keep your own DVD at no charge! (downtown) (4:00 – 9:00 PM) (no singing or instruments needed!)
• Strolling Magician: Josh Sawdon (downtown from 7:30-8:30)
• Balloon Sculptures (downtown 7:00-9:00)
• CAR SHOW & CRUISE NIGHT (7:00 PM – line up at Michigan Sugar at 6:00 ($5/fee) (679-4298)
• DJ (Paul Beyer) (7:00 – 10:00 Downtown)
• Lighted ORV Parade (Line up: MI Sugar at 9:30 PM) (810-679-4298) (no bikes/wagons/walkers)
• "Lighting of the Lanterns" following the Lighted ORV Parade. This will take place at the Geiger School Playground. Adults will be able to purchase them for $5 there or at Ben Franklin store.
• Kid’s Fishing Contest 8:00-11:00 (Sanilac County Sport Fishing & Hunting Association. Bring your own poles!)(free)
• Breakfast Burritos(8:00)(uptown)($)
• Zucchini 500 Races (10:00 to noon)
• Decorated Horse Parade at 10:00 am (starts at
MI Sugar-line up at 9:00) Contact Jessica 810-300-5072
• Children’s Games (11:00 to 1:00) in the park(games, popcorn, cotton candy, balloons, face painting, etc.)free!
•Burn Out (11:00 am) Louise St - $2/car contact(810) 679-2266
• Corn Roast (1:00 in park)
• Magic Show by Josh Sawdon (1:00 to 1:45 in park)
• KAYAK RACES (1:00 in park)
• CARDBOARD BOAT RACES (2:30*)
Registration Form and Flyer
• CANOE RACES (4:00*)
*Times subject to change based on # of entries
• PARADE OF CHARACTERS at 6:00 pm (starts at MI Sugar-line up at 5:00) Call (810) 679-4298 to register. More info? Parade invite document
• Strolling Magician – Josh Sawdon (7:00-9:00 in park)
• Balloon Sculptures – Mary Caldwell (7:00-9:00)
• Pinata Activity (ages 3-11 at 7:30 pm in park)
• Live Entertainment: (7:00 in the park) The Gasoline Gypsies sponsored by Tubbs Brothers(more surprises being planned!)
• FIREWORKS AT DUSK! An AMAZING show &
nothing beats the viewing near the Swinging Bridge!
Note: "The firework's show has always been great, but you won't want to miss seeing what 40% BIGGER looks like!"
• Pancake Breakfast (8:00-11:00 Lion’s Hall $)
• **NEW** Alligator Man (12:30-3:30 in park) 12:30 show and viewing after
• “Sharacters” aka “Characters that Share”
Noon to ? near gazebo. Call Karen at (810) 679-2742 if you would like to share a craft, share a talent, demonstrate something, share some plants or produce, a hobby, etc.
• Strolling Magician: Josh Sawdon (1:30-3:00 in
• Children’s Games (1:30 – 3:00 in park)
• Balloon Sculptures (1:30-3:00 in park)
• Free Ice Cream (3:00 in park)
• Turtle Races (3:00 in park BYOTurtle-one entry
• Frog Races (4:00 in park BYO Frog-one entry per person)
• Soap Box Derby Races (5:00 at end of Maple St. (RULES AND REGULATIONS)
• Sunday is also Rain Date for Key Activities
10 things to do in Croswell
when the festival is over:
1. Hang around the Splash Pad on a warm day & listen to the kids laugh.
2. Participate in the Croswell Fishing Contest August 23rd, 8:00-11:00.
3. Visit the Stockyards on a Monday.
4. Take advantage of the bike path.
5. Watch the Flat Track Racing at the Fairgrounds on August 23rd.
6. Attend the Home-Coming Parade and/or FootBall Game.
7. Walk across the Swinging Bridge on a pretty fall day.
8. Participate in the Croswell Lighted Christmas Parade November 28th.
9. Visit one of Croswell’s parks….when was the last time you were at Camp Chicagamee (the old boy scout camp)?
10. Be kind to one another….sometimes the ones that are “hardest” to be kind to are the ones that need your kindness the most!